The Qualities We Encourage in our Staff and Strive Towards in our Teaching
• Leadership that allows for strong direction whilst simultaneously encouraging creativity, initiative and growth;
• A commitment to authentic Practice of Montessori Education;
• Respect for every child, ourselves and each other;
• Experienced, trained and qualified Montessori teaching staff;
• On-going education and curriculum development;
• Self-growth and exploration;
• Commitment to implementing our Mission Statement, Vision, Aims, Goals and Objectives;
• Co-operation, an optimistic attitude and enthusiasm
• Trust in each individual child’s ability to fulfil their potential and a nurturing of the child’s independence and initiative.
• The ability to see challenges as learning opportunities and finding lateral solutions to these challenges.
• The ability to work as part of a team whilst simultaneously maintaining the qualities that make one dynamically individual.
• Above all else, to have the faith to follow the child in their exploration and growth.
“My vision of the future is no longer of people taking exams and proceeding on that certification…but of individuals passing from one stage of independence to a higher one, by means of their own activity, through their own effort of will, which constitutes the inner evolution of the individual”